GETTING TO AND FROM THE CORNER IN APRIL
Major rail works happening from the 1st to the 23rd of April will see the temporary closure of parts of Richmond train station, with the Victorian government encouraging public transport users to allow up to an extra hour for travelling around this area.
Multiple lines will still be open, however we suggest you consider the below options to plan your journey. Aside from allowing extra time, here are a few more points to help you get to and from the Corner hotel during this period:
- Jump on a train bound for Alamein, Belgrave or Lilydale as these lines will still be operational and stopping at Richmond. Services affected by the partial closure are currently limited to only the Cranbourne/Pakenham lines. Click here for more info.
- The number 70 tram from Flinders St. to Wattle Park passes right past the front door of the Corner and you should get off at stop no.9.
- We have an Uber hotspot set up on Stewart st, please don’t hesitate to ask our staff if you are unsure of where to go. Click here for a map location .
- The address is 57 Swan St. Richmond and local taxi companies are:
Silver Top – ph 131008
Arrow – ph 132211
Combined – ph 132227
- Parking in the area is extremely limited with spaces expected to become even more sparse with these transport disturbances. We’d suggest avoiding driving in altogether if possible.