The Corner Hotel
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry at all times irrespective of that person being in possession of a valid ticket.
- Entrance to The Corner Hotel is conditional on you accepting responsibility for your behaviour in and around the venue. We want everyone to have a good time so please respect other patrons and staff whilst at the venue.
- You must be suitably attired to enter The Corner Hotel; the appropriate standard of dress may vary from night to night.
Responsible Use of Alcohol
- The Corner Hotel encourages responsible consumption of alcohol. Staff are required to follow the RSA guidelines and there is free water available at all times.
- Due to licensing laws we are not able to allow drunk or disorderly people to enter, or remain in, The Corner Hotel.
- Excessive drinking and driving is hazardous and illegal so we would rather you made alternative arrangements to get home safely. Taxis or public transport are available nearby. Please look after your friends and help them to get home safely.
- It is house policy at The Corner Hotel that under 18’s are unable to attend shows in the band room, even if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- When accompanied by a parent or suitable guardian, minors are permitted to enter the Rooftop beer garden and front bar. Please ask a manager if you are unsure.
- Staff can only accept the forms of identification allowed by Liquor Licensing Victoria.
- The Corner Hotel welcomes people from all walks of life, and does not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. If you behave in a violent, harassing or threatening manner, whether verbally or physically, you will be asked to leave.
- As it is a criminal offence to possess, consume or distribute illicit drugs, patrons using, or dealing drugs in The Corner Hotel will be asked to leave and the police may be notified.
- All staff in this venue are trained to be pro-active in the prevention of drink spiking in any form. Drinks left unattended will be disposed of by staff and security for your safety.
- Please bring any dangerous behaviour or conditions to the attention of staff and security. Our staff will assist you in the event of any emergency.
- Please do not tag, damage or otherwise vandalise The Corner Hotel or its surrounding areas.
- Stage diving, moshing and similar activities are dangerous to you and to other patrons, and are not permitted. If you choose to partake in these activities, you may be asked to leave the venue.
- We ask that all patrons leave the venue quietly and show respect to our neighbours.